Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

New device saves carbon monoxide victim

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,272
HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) - Harrison Township Fire Crews say a

man was minutes from death after his home filled with carbon monoxide.



They found the victim in the front yard at Rugby Road and

Siebenthaler Avenue Thursday evening after a call to 9-1-1.

Emergency

crews were able to quickly read his blood oxygen level with a new state

of the art tool.<a href="http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/local/new-device-saves-carbon-monoxide-victim">http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/local/new-device-saves-carbon-monoxide-victim</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!