Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
New device saves carbon monoxide victim
HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) - Harrison Township Fire Crews say a
man was minutes from death after his home filled with carbon monoxide.
They found the victim in the front yard at Rugby Road and
Siebenthaler Avenue Thursday evening after a call to 9-1-1.
crews were able to quickly read his blood oxygen level with a new state
of the art tool.http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/local/new-device-saves-carbon-monoxide-victim
Retired and loving it.