Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Harvard gas Leak Evacuates Adams House Residents
A carbon monoxide leak in Adams House forced the evacuation of
residents of Russell Hall and Westmorly Court last night.
carbon monoxide alarm, which was likely set off after wind and rain
caused a downdraft through a chimney, resulted in the odorless gas
leaking into two rooms in C-entryway, Adams House Master John G. “Sean”
Palfrey ’67 said at 10:30 p.m. yesterday.
Students and tutors were
allowed to return to their rooms at around 9:45 p.m., just in time for
Carpe Noctum, the Adams stein club. As a precaution, residents in the
two rooms were asked to sleep elsewhere, though they were allowed to
collect their belongings.<a href="http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2010/2/26/house-carbon-monoxide-rooms/">http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2010/2/26/house-carbon-monoxide-rooms/</a>
Retired and loving it.