Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

TN family treated for carbon monoxide poisoning

DanHolohanDanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 14,620
SMYRNA — A family was taken to the hospital Wednesday for carbon

monoxide poisoning after using a charcoal grill to keep their home warm.



Smyrna police and fire

crews, as well as Rutherford County Emergency Medical Services,

responded to a call at Imperial Gardens Apartments off Rock Springs Road

around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday.Omeed Mohammed and five other members of his family

were at the home when he called 911, according to a dispatch report of

the incident. The family had been without power and was using the grill

as a heat source.



[url=http://www.tennessean.com/article/D4/20100226/NEWS01/2260325/Family+treated+for+carbon+monoxide+poisoning]http://www.tennessean.com/article/D4/20100226/NEWS01/2260325/Family+treated+for+carbon+monoxide+poisoning
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!