Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Carbon monoxide suspected in death of Hailey, ID man

DanHolohanDanHolohan Posts: 14,629Member, Moderator, Administrator
A Ketchum-based certified public account died

earlier this week near Arco from what the Butte County coroner believes

to be carbon monoxide poisoning.







Coroner Chris Merrill said Wednesday that the body

of Tyler Felton, a 53-year-old Hailey resident, was discovered about 11

p.m. Monday in his shop about four miles north of Arco.







"He was heating the internal portion of the shop

so he could pour concrete," Merrill said. "He was heating the ground

with a weed burner and a couple of small propane heaters. The

circumstances were definitely accidental. Two dogs were also found

deceased."

http://www.mtexpress.com/index2.php?ID=2005130232
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!