Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Warwickshire carbon monoxide detector 'saved seven' Warwickshire carbon monoxide detector 'saved sev
A carbon monoxide alarm almost certainly saved the
lives of a Warwickshire family of seven, the ambulance service believes.
were called to a property in Beauchamp Road in Kenilworth on Wednesday
after the alarm went off.
Two adults and five children were
treated for the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning and a faulty boiler
was discovered on the premises.
Retired and loving it.