Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Smyrna, TN Family Overcome By Carbon Monoxide Fumes

DanHolohanDanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 14,987
SMYRNA, Tenn. - A Smyrna family's attempt to stay warm

turned dangerous early Wednesday morning when the family was overcome by

carbon monoxide fumes. 



911 calls indicate a 6 member family living in the Imperial Gardens

apartments called for help around 2:45 a.m. They were passing out from

carbon monoxide fumes.

<a href="http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=12039940">http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=12039940</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!