Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Dog's Absence May Have Saved Couple From Carbon Monoxide
WHITEHALL, Ohio — A couple was recovering at a hospital
Wednesday after being overcome by carbon monoxide.
Firefighters said a parent who was trying to drop her child off at a
baby sitter's home on
Ross Road grew concerned when no one -- including the family's dog --
failed to come to the door.
Retired and loving it.