Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in death of Hailey, Idaho man Click to email Ben

DanHolohanDanHolohan Posts: 14,701Member, Moderator, Administrator
Hailey resident Tyler Felton died Monday night of

what the Butte County coroner believes to be carbon monoxide

poisoning. Felton reportedly died while working in his shop space four

miles north of Arco, in Butte County, east of the Wood River Valley.



<a href="http://www.mtexpress.com/vu_breaking_story.php?bid=8754">http://www.mtexpress.com/vu_breaking_story.php?bid=8754</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!