Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Pennsylvania family sickened by carbon monoxide

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,199
READING, Pa. -- Emergency officials

say a Reading family suffered carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday night.Thankfully,

they realized something was wrong and called for help. If not,

officials say carbon monoxide levels were high enough that the family

could have died overnight.It happened around 7:00 in the 1100

block of Buttonwood Street. Officials say a portable gas generator is to

blame.



<a href="http://www.wfmz.com/news/22652924/detail.html">http://www.wfmz.com/news/22652924/detail.html</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!