Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

East County family recovering from carbon monoxide exposure

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,194
EAST COUNTY — A family of six was

treated for carbon monoxide poisoning late Wednesday and a Santee fire

official said a turkey fryer used in the garage was to blame for

generating the dangerous fumes.





Three Santee firefighters who responded to the home for the medical

call were checked out by doctors as a precaution although none required

treatment.





A resident in the home on Outer Drive near Pepper Drive in an

unincorporated area near Santee called emergency crews shortly after 11

p.m. to say that people in the home were feeling ill.

<a href="http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/feb/11/east-county-family-exposed-to-carbon-monoxide/">http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/feb/11/east-county-family-exposed-to-carbon-monoxide/</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!