Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Carbon monoxide spurs evacuation of Chattanooga, TN hotel

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,177
The Courtyard by Marriott was evacuated Sunday morning shortly after

10 a.m. after four employees suddenly fell ill from carbon monoxide

exposure.





The Chattanooga Fire Department was called to the Marriott at 200

Chestnut St. on a medical call, according to department spokesman Bruce

Garner.





Capt. Mark Shook with Quint 1 said the firefighters were directed to

the break room in the basement, where paramedics with Hamilton County

EMS were examining two employees who complained of nausea and dizziness.<a href="http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2010/feb/15/carbon-monoxide-spurs-evacuation/">http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2010/feb/15/carbon-monoxide-spurs-evacuation/</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.