Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Two people poisoned by carbon monoxide in Tbilisi

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,272
Two people have been poisoned by carbon monoxide in Georgia`s capital

Tbilisi. Emergency brigades took the man and the woman to the Gudushauri

National Center at daybreak. Doctors say, natural gas has presumably

caused the intoxication.



<a href="http://www.rustavi2.com/news/news_text.php?id_news=35751&pg=1&im=main">http://www.rustavi2.com/news/news_text.php?id_news=35751&pg=1&im=main</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!