Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

In-laws discharged after Wokingham carbon monoxide leak

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,272
The mother and father-in-law of a woman who died

after a carbon monoxide leak at her home have been discharged from

hospital after also breathing in fumes.

Katie Haines, 31, was

discovered by her husband Richard, along with his parents Gordon and

Jackie, inside their home in Wokingham, Berkshire.

<a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/berkshire/8526160.stm">http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/berkshire/8526160.stm</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!