Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Woman has scary brush with carbon monoxide poisoning

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,199
CAYCE, SC (WIS) - You can't see it, smell it or taste it, but the gas

carbon monoxide is deadly. It's known as the invisible killer, and a

Midlands women is glad she caught her gas leak before it was too late.



"I was experiencing flu-like symptoms, headache, dizziness, achy joints,"

said Carol Davis of Cayce.



<a href="http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12015067">[url=http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12015067]http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12015067</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!