Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Doncaster couple killed by carbon monoxide cooker fumes

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,199
An elderly couple from Doncaster died after being

poisoned by carbon monoxide fumes from their gas cooker, an inquest in

the town has heard. Boris Green, 78, and his 80-year-old wife

Vilma died at their home in Acacia Road in November 2008. The

inquest heard their cooker had been emitting high levels of carbon

monoxide as they prepared their dinner because the grill door was

closed. A coroner recorded a verdict of accidental death at

Friday's inquest.





<a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/south_yorkshire/8525461.stm">http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/south_yorkshire/8525461.stm</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!