Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Third carbon monoxide scare in the same U.K. street

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,272
PEOPLE are being warned to check they are using

solid fuel burners safely — after the third carbon monoxide scare in one

North Devon street.



Witheridge firefighters evacuated a family from their

home in Butts Close last week after a carbon monoxide leak — the third

to occur in the street in two months.



Retained firefighter Paul Rich called 999 when two carbon

monoxide detectors in his house sounded at 9.45pm on Tuesday. Fire

crews evacuated Paul, his wife, Dawn, and their two children, aged seven

and nine, who were asleep in bed.<a href="http://www.thisisnorthdevon.co.uk/news/carbon-monoxide-scare-street/article-1851036-detail/article.html">http://www.thisisnorthdevon.co.uk/news/carbon-monoxide-scare-street/article-1851036-detail/article.html</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!