Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Family's Power Problems Almost Prove Fatal

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,272
<span>A Montgomery County family's power problems nearly proved fatal.

The family of five was rushed to the hospital with carbon monoxide

poisoning after using a charcoal grill to heat their home. Their power

was shut off a month ago.</span>

<a href="http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-electricity-story,0,232491.story">http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-electricity-story,0,232491.story</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!