Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hello Gentlemen

REX
REX Member Posts: 29
I would be interested in hearing any information you may have on the NYC master plumber practical test,with a little luck I will be taking it this November.

Thanks,

REX,LMP

Comments

• JK_3
    JK_3 Member Posts: 240
    What ?

What information would you like to know. Mabye i can help. Are you taking classes from Dan A. or Manny T. ?  What kind and how much experience do you have ?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• REX
    thanks

I have talked to Manny,I will be getting his book and studying on my own for the written exam and may or may not use him for the practical exam. The pracitical part is what I like to know about. I am a NJ licensed master plumber self employed from 1998.

Thanks for any info you may have,,

REX
  • REX
    the city

Thay say its who you know if you want to be a licensed plumber there,i dont think its that bad now,i will say its the hardest place in the US to ge a license. As it should be,if you pass you need to have a office withen the 5 boroughs. Anyone that has a nyc plumbing license is a verry weathy man,it is the most valueable plumbing license you can get...end of story.
  • REX
    ps

I quit school in 94 and got my ged then my nj plumbing license in 98,as far as my spelling goes.....it is what it is,rather then spell check everything,ill just roll with it......if you cant understand what i write,well...thats your problem. :-)
This discussion has been closed.