Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Source or part # for buderus panel rad grill clips

clammy
clammy Member Posts: 3,142
Wondering if some one has the part # for the clip which hold the top crate on the panel rad ,received a couple of rads which they where damaged or loosed in shipping and where damaged and now do not hold the top down properly .I am also wondering if the side covers can be ordered also the one trv side panel was damaged HO did not see and it's in a tight place but for the price they paid i personally would not except it and in the end i will be paying for the replacement cover out of my own pocket .I love buderus panel rads but getting them is quite frustrating being it seems even standard sized panels are tough to get at least where i am getting them from which sells buderus products and the fact that even though they are pretty well package i still ended up with a few which where damaged and of course the damaged was only noticed after they where completely unpack and damage was noticed on the corners those corner protectors really hide it until the shrink wrap and plastic corners are removed .This is not a poke at any one including buderus ,if anyone in the northern jersey area have a better line on getting them please leave me there contacts or supply house that handles them regularly ,even with the couple of extra wasted trips to pick them up and find them damaged i still would not think twice about using them again they are a great product ,easy install and great performance and blend into any room.Peace and Good luck clammy

R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
NJ Master HVAC Lic.
Mahwah, NJ
Specializing in steam and hydronic heating

This discussion has been closed.