Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A Special Announcement

Options
CMadatMe
CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
I am pleased to announce the formation of the Hudson Valley New York High Efficiency Heating & Cooling Contractors Association. Myself with the support of Bruce Perry of Perry Plumbing & Heating are spearheading this endevor.

The core mission is not politcal, but a group of tradesman and industry associates that aspire to bring "green", high efficiency and innovative heating & cooling products and systems to the forefront in our marketplace. We will be holding our first dinner meeting on February 24th. It will be an organizational meeting and a technical class on Hydro Separators/LLH, an alternative to prim/sec piping.  

If you are a contractor in the Hudson Valley New York area and would like to attend please drop me and e-mail. If you can't make it but would like more information please feel free to drop me an e-mail. 

Thank You

Chris

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Good Luck!

Nice to see somebody being proactive,good luck with your new group!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Options
    Thanks Rob

I appreciate it. How was the Hallowell class the other day? By the way, did the guys in Hicksville give you that service kit?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.