Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Advice Suggestion Ideas ?

Options
CMadatMe
CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
As most of you know I am on the supply side of our industry. I am developing a High Efficiency Contractor Group. This group beginning next month will be meeting for a dinner and a class on products and programs all related to high efficiency equipment and systems.  The goal is to meet every month and to educate contractors on products and systems that will benefit them in growing their business and make them more successful. With 2012 just ahead of us things are really going to start to change and to be ahead of the curve will make for some very successful tradesman.

This web site sprang the idea. The reason, I see more talk about products like low loss headers, buffer tanks, delta-p & delta-t pumps, mod/cons, radiant, trv's, wood boilers, etc here than I saw over the course of last year from any reps. Not meant to bash them, but at times it seems like they are more interested in purchasing agents or they know the product in the line but not the technical end or they are just spread thin covering a large territory so these type of products don't get the attention they deserve.

My question is, do any of you do this in your markets? If you were to join a group such as this what would you be looking for? What benefits of joining a group such as this would you expect to see? What type of trainings would you expect?

Thanks in advance for any of your thoughts and ideas. I just want to make this as successful as it can be.

Chris

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.