Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Anyone make a single control that runs the boiler, dhw, and zones?

Does anyone make a single unit that I can use as my boiler aquastat, also run 6 zone valves with thermostats run by 1 circ, then also allow me dhw on an indirect with a second circ. I need to buy new equipment and would love to get one unit that does all the above, and also would allow an outdoor reset control to save money as well? It seems like tekmar might, but I just dont know which one is right. Thank you

Comments

• Matthew Grallert
    Matthew Grallert Member Posts: 109
    Honeywell

Yoe should take a look at the Honeywell AQ2000 series.  In your case the AQ2514B4 for valves with end switches or the AQ2514B2 for valves with out end switches.  I have had great luck with these and the price is reasonable.[u][color=#0000ff]Product Specifications[/color][/u]

Peace

Matthew
  • Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    tekmar

I have the tN-4 system with 256 t-stats and really like it. By 'aquastat' do you mean an outdoor reset that changes the water temp based on outdoor temps? Any Taco or B&G 4-6 zone control will do all these things except the reset feature, then you can start with a basic reset from HBX, tekmar, Honeywell, etc.  Pretty fancy units to do it all in one, but that's exactly what mine does.

Tim
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • Kal Row
    Kal Row Member Posts: 1,520
    hbxcontrols.com

they have extensive stuff
This discussion has been closed.