Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

My Brother is close to ebbing away,,,

some of you may remember my regrets pertaining to the life we shared,, others may remember my outrageously negative postings directed at esteemed members of our community.

I have NO excuse, and am truly sorry for being so abrasive,,, (you know who I mean),

especially I am thankful to Dan for cutting me some "slack",,, but again, that`s NO excuse for my actions.

Everyone has been good to me here, and I would like to keep-it this way,,,,,,, so as I wrestle with a final good-bye thought for my Brother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,    

Comments

• Jean-David Beyer
    Jean-David Beyer Member Posts: 2,666
    cutting me some "slack"

I would like to believe that those of us who have been through such trying times as you are now confronting could not only cut you some slack, but also extend prayers to you and your brother.
  • nicholas bonham-carter
    nicholas bonham-carter Member Posts: 8,578
    best wishes to you

these are tough times for you and your brother--good bless you both, and may he be comfortable, as well as yourself!--nbc
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
    Sorry for your troubles, Dave.

You have friends here and we're thinking of you. Stay strong. 
    Retired and loving it.
  • Jim Bennett
    Jim Bennett Member Posts: 607
    You've been around......

long enough Dave that most know you never mean anything maliciously. Your not afraid to take part in this and always add a good deal to any post.

I can only try to imagine what you and your family are going through right now. Try to stay strong, we are here for you.

Jim

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.