Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, right down........

Santa just returned from shopping for the boys & girls who will be visiting York Central Market this Sat from 10AM to 2PM. A bit nervous, but looking forward to the day's event & spent some time tonight observing the mall Santa's behavior.

Goin full Santa! Pick up the suit, etc... tomorrow. Hair's dang near white enough, but have dye for that too. Been working on my figure for the past decade(G).

Ho, Ho, Ho! 

Comments

• Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    The difference between Santa Claus and Tiger Woods...

Santa only did three ho's.... Ho Ho HO!

You will make a great Santa.

Take pics

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,883
    edited December 2009
    From one Santa to another

Watch a kids show with your coffee so you have Some Idea of what they are talking about " A Polly What ?? "

Be your self and you'll be fine... Santa is ALL WAYS HAPPY, BIG smile, draw attention to yourself ... Santa's HUGE and everyone should know he's there.

Have a great time and make sure you got plenty of egg nog back at the house ...... for afterwards.....

Scott
  • Joannie
    Joannie Member Posts: 96
    Dave....

I have a feeling that you'll be VERY good at that role!!!  Have fun with it!
  • in the midst of a raging snow storm........

Santa delivered. And why not? After all, it snows at the North Pole regularly.

Steamhead, you'll appreciate this: Santa encountered a steam customer this morning. One where he'd suggested a number of things to bring an old steam system back from the brink. Work finished months ago, this recent cold-snap brought comfort & economy as well as quiet operation. He's a pro photographer by trade & offered to shoot Santa this afternoon. Photo-shoot complete, he asked if Santa would be willing to travel a few city blocks to surprise his three grandchildren. The four of us loaded in the car ourselves and Christmas gifts now secured in Santa's sack.

Those three kids were as excited as all get out that Santa paid them a visit(G). Made Santa's day.

Funny how stream & Santa became inter-twinned today. First warmed by steam in an 1887 Farmers' Market & then heart's warmed indirectly because of resurrected steam.

Impossible to put into words how wonderful this day was filling some mighty big shoes - not to mention suit! Children truly embody the joys of Christmas and Santa even managed to win over a few who have never before had the nerve to speak with, much less sit with, Santa.  
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,624
    Re: Christmas

Dave, you are the true meaning of Christmas! Bless you my friend.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.