Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

What makes the wall different.

One thing I found tonight that makes this a unique site is the free advice and open dialog. I was looking up a question for a friends car and came upon a site that promised quick answers from certified techs for her make of car. To get the answer there you have to tell them what you are willing to pay for an answer be it $9, $15, or $30. They state that you will get a faster answer if you pay more. I was also quoted on what their techs get an hour to work on cars. Funny how things are. No I did not pay for an answer so I can not judge them. I am just noticeing a difference in approaches is all.
Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.

cell # 413-841-6726
https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/charles-garrity-plumbing-and-heating

Comments

• DavidK_2
    DavidK_2 Member Posts: 131
    This is a great site

I think you will also find similar sites for most every car out there. Sites where both pro's and interested amateurs freely share info.

I also suspect you can find sites where people try to charge for plumbing advice.
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    All of You

Each and every professioanl here makes this site unlike any other. There are great minds that post and there are great minds that read. This is a who's who of industry books wrapped in one place. You can't find that anywhere on the internet.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
    edited December 2009
    Yes.

Many people have come and gone over the years; some are still here from the very first day. I've enjoyed getting to know most of them, and I've learned from them all. I've seen people's businesses rise and fall and rise again during that time. I've watched people get born and people die. It's a slice of life, this site. As Web sites go, I think this one shines these days because of the way we treat each other with respect, and because of the mix of pros and non-pros. Many of the non-pro questions fascinate me and they make me see the business through their eyes. They fill me with ideas. This is a good place to learn, and about more than heating. I very much appreciate those who support the place through their advertising and/or participation. 

Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Dennis
    Dennis Member Posts: 101
    $15!

i would only charge $5 :)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.