Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Technical Training?troubleshooting Classes

Kevinwyo
Kevinwyo Member Posts: 3
Does anyone know of any good technical training or system troubleshooting classes for boilers and hydronic systems? We do a lot of in house training and have a pretty extensive library. That being said, my five techs are missing a lot, and quite frankly, I do not have the proper teaching tools to train them nor do I know as much as they need to. Most of the training we have been to has been factory training which is often sales oriented. We're pretty good with new installation and design but really need another skill set.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Comments

• don_9
    don_9 Member Posts: 395
    look down

In the gas section and speak with Timme McElwain.He been a big help for us over the years.
  • Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    location?

Can I assume from your screen name you are in Wyoming? The Johnstone Supply here in SLC does tech & training classes at different times throughout the year.

Tim
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    Have bag, will travel...

I'm not cheap, but I am very efficient. I can teach to just about any subject you want.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• gerry_6
    gerry_6 Member Posts: 33
    OJT

If your hobby is your job  and you do whole lotta service you'll see more and have a great opportunity to learn from every one else's mistakes .
This discussion has been closed.