Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Question For Dan H.

Hello Dan,

I was thinking the other night how great it would be to add an area to the wall where we could post images of jobs, messes, or other work related images that others could freely use for helping their customers understand a bit more about a particular item.  We could post images of boilers, solar panels, innovative piping or installations, system components, or company literature that would be royalty free.  Or maybe they may have a few restrictions listed with them like stating courtesy of...Joe.  Maybe I am the only one who feels that this is a good idea, but I am teaching a class to architects and engineers on solar system integration and design.  I have a lot of pics of past jobs, but there is still that elusive photo that would better serve the topic.  I would feel perfectly fine being the first one to post all of my images for others to use.  Maybe we would have a members only photobucket account.  If there are others that would be interested in this, please reply to this thread.  Dan I know you are busy, and this site has done so much for all of us, just thought this may be an additional helper.  I'll stop typing and get back to work.  Thanks for this site and your consideration.

Justin Topel

Mister T
This discussion has been closed.