Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Mothers are wonderful

Just to let you all know that Mother passed away tonight about 8.  Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.  Ruthe

Comments

• Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    Very sorry for your loss Ruthe...

God bless her and you...

I miss my mom every day.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• MikeyB
    MikeyB Member Posts: 696
    Mom

Very sorry for your loss
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Ruthe

Sorry to hear of your loss. She was a great lady. Remember all the good times.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
    No mother has ever had a more loving daughter.

I am so fortunate to have had the privilege of seeing that love first hand. Here's to a Mom's wonderfully long life, well lived, and to you, Ruthe. Well done.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,661
    Sorry

Sorry for youur loss, Ruthe, your mom was obviously a very special lady.
  • A long life lived well

and supported by a loving daughter. What a blessing you were there for her. We should all be so lucky.
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    thank you all

your thoughts and prayers are very important to me.  we are having a memorial service for her on Dec 11th.  She had so many friends in her 96 years.  Again thank you.

Ruthe 
  • Leo
    Leo Member Posts: 770
    Our Love

Ruthe,

Maribeth and I send our love.

Leo
  • Darin Cook_8
    Darin Cook_8 Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2009
    Remember all of the good times!

Ruthe,

I must say that I am saddened to hear of your loss. I had met your mom at your summer BBQ in '08. A GREAT LADY!!!   I must also say that she raised a very nice person! You are in my prayers.

I have not been on heating help for quite a long time but for some reason I felt led to log on and here I find the sorry news of your loss. I have not been out in your area for work for a long time but if I find myself out in Berkshire Gas Territory I will stop in.

Darin Cook
  • Jim Bennett
    Jim Bennett Member Posts: 607
    Very sorry Ruthe....

96 years. An amazing lifetime. The things she has seen. The changes she experienced.

Can you tell us who never met her, a little about her?

Jim

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    My Mom

In her 96 years she went from horse and buggy to travel in space.

She loved to travel and had been to Alaska, Hawaii, and most of the lower 48.

She belonged to the Grange for 60 some years and to her church for 64 years.

Mother quilted and crocheted lap robes for the elderly up until this summer and donated them to local nursing homes and to the Triad organization throught the local Sheriff's office.

a firm belief of hers was that she had lived to this age because God still had work for her to do.

Had a great sense of humor and felt that everyone should get and receive at least 40 hugs a day.

This is a very short synopsis of my MOM
This discussion has been closed.