Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

igniter plate

have a burnham jubillee ,ignitor is bad,where can i get an adapter plate for new ignitor


  • EddieG
    EddieG Member Posts: 150

    What kind of burner? Beckett more than likely. You get plate for ignitor you are using.
This discussion has been closed.