Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Radiator Reflectors ?

Some of my radiators are enclosed by a freestanding wooden and metal mesh 5 sided box.

In between the radiator and the wall I have found a sheet of cardboard covered with metal foil the exact size of the radiator.

I assume this is to reflect the heat away from the wall to minimize cooking the wall during heating.

This does not look home made.

Has anyone ever seen these before?

Are they still available for purchase anywhere?



This discussion has been closed.