Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Tekmar newby with a problem

PG2448
PG2448 Member Posts: 5
Just installed a Burnham PVG into a 6 unit apartment building with Tekmar controls, 334 Zone Manager, 420 Boiler Reset Manager, 313 Wiring Manager for the 2 extra zones, and 527 stats and 070 Outside Sensor.  Am using AutoMag zone valves due to their minimal/neglegable maintanence issues so need a set of relays due to needing power to hold valves closed.

All works just fine, except Apt #1 that comes on when unit not calling for heat and staying on till I pull the stat wires from the Zone Manager.

Any thoughts as to what may be happening?  I am reusing the existing stat wires which worked just fine for previous install with Honeywell valves, and there is no evidence of shorting or lack of continuity.

Might I have a defective stat or a malfunctioning switch on the board in the 334 for that zone?

Comments

• PG2448
    PG2448 Member Posts: 5
    Found the problem

With the multitude of wires there was a cross connection in two places.  Found it out and corrected and the system is running seamlessly!  Love Tekmar!
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!