Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

GM Industry (OT)

Is it possible to sell a vehicle, then offer a 60 day money-back  guarantee?Some people will(return them),, what happens to these things?

Comments

• Gordy
    Gordy Member Posts: 9,546
    Who knows

But, I'm sure its been thought of....Lease, certified preowned, back on the lot as a demonstrator vehicle.

I have always been a GM man. I have to say this is a leap above any other car company past or present to try such a daring offering. Hope it works for GM. If anything it may be abused which would make it short lived.

How many products have been bought, and not what you thought it was, and returned to the store..........why not a vehicle. Whats a test drive really prove.

Gordy
  • Chris S
    Chris S Member Posts: 177
    GM

I read where they expect less than 4% back, I'm sure they have this calculated.

Last year, I installed 12 Tekmar ODR, or Intellicon HW+ that I offered to clients.  To the skeptical, I offered to remove the control, and give a full refund if they were not satisfied.  The only one who didn't take a control was a customer who burns a lot of wood & not much oil.  This year I plan to do a mailing to the rest of my customer base.

My point is if you ( or a company) is willing to offer a full money back guaranty, you may be able to swing those who might otherwise not buy.  With a big ticket item, they are not likely to get buyers who weren't already in the market, but maybe swing buyers who are on the fence, or considering their first GM
This discussion has been closed.