Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Saving big bucks in fuel and saving our planet too!!!!!!!

I have been posting on this wall for well over a decade now. I have debated with the best in our field. I have learned so much here. I have developed a phrase that I now live by. "IT IS WHO YOU LEARN FROM THAT COUNTS" If you want to be the best then it is important as to who you learn from that counts. I pride myself in technical knowledge in the field of hydronics. I saw the movie an Inconvenient Truth when it first came out. I believe it. Now I don't want to debate anything here. And I won't respond to any questions debating that issue. I am willing to accept other people's opinions that don't believe. Lets just leave it at that. Some believe and some don't. The last time we debated this issue it turned into a disaster. Lets debate about energy efficiency instead.

Anyway I have spent the past few years studying energy efficiency in hydronic heating systems and I thought that I would begin to share what I know. So here I am. I have searched out the best in our business and I have learned from them. Look for my following piece on energy efficiency.
I am the walking Deadman
Hydronics Designer
Hydronics is the most comfortable and energy efficient HVAC system.
This discussion has been closed.