Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

What kind of importance do you place on getting back to (prospective) customers in a timely fashion?

GordanGordan Posts: 891Member
And what would you say is timely? Say, you've had a conversation with a prospective customer, and the next step is to schedule a visit.

As professionals, what would you advise a customer to not tolerate? What would you say is a sign of troubles to follow? I ask because I want to make sure that I set my expectations realistically and, like most homeowners, lack extensive first-hand experience upon which to base those expectations.

Comments

• Well Gordon,,,

Usually I see customers after the fact,,, when the carpenter has done the layout(radiant), then it`s "what`s wrong?, or why do I have to pay?.Of course the concrete is poured!I always try to get back to customers promptly,, but I must admit when this game is played(like most),,, I make them wait a day or two. 
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!