Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Chuck Shaw and HTP

Wayco Wayne_2
Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
What happened to Chuck Shaw. I saw on another post he has left HTP. What's the story? He was the glue over there in my opinion.  I hope he won the lottery or something. :) WW

Comments

• Chuck_Shaw
    Chuck_Shaw Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2009
    Me and HTP

Wayne,

It is true, I am no longer with Heat Transfer Products.  The team at Heat Transfer Products has chosen to set up regional salesmen.  Each of the regional salesmen will be responsible for their own training.  Therefore they do not need me, my position was eliminated.  I was very sorry to see this happen and have nothing but great memories and the best of wishes for everyone at Heat Transfer Products. 

They were a great organization to work for and have many great things coming in the future. 

Chuck Shaw
  • The Wire Nut
    The Wire Nut Member Posts: 420
    Best of Luck

Chuck,

Sorry to hear of your "separation". Best of luck at whatever you decide to pursue.

I look forward to catching up the next time we have a chance to meet (Wetstock???)

Alex
    "Let me control you"

Lost in SOHO NYC and Balmy Whites Valley PA
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    edited August 2009
    Good Luck

I'm sure were ever you land you'll be an asset to the company. Wishing you a short search and a happy landing.
  • Steve Ebels_3
    Steve Ebels_3 Member Posts: 1,291
    edited August 2009
    BUMMER!

You were my go to man there Chuck. HTP is foolish to eliminate you along with the "position".

PS send me an e-mail so I can keep track of you.

I just finished off the last of that cranberry honey you gave me. Gonna miss that stuff.
This discussion has been closed.