Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Economy

<em><span style="font-size:16pt">Buffalo, NY:...  Have not seen this slow of business in 15 years.  I'm keeping busy with routeen Maintence contracts, but when it comes to Service calls,....When I quote a repair price, I get the "Blank Stare" as if I'm out of my tree...:-)  I personally think that everyone is feeling the pinch and people are holding onto their money.  Has anybody felt the tightening of the preverbial "Belt"?</span></em>

<em></em>

<em><span style="font-size:16pt">Mike T.</span></em>

Comments

• Eugene SilbersteinEugene Silberstein Member Posts: 1,380
    You are not alone!

You are definitely not alone!

Over here at the college, I am getting a large number of phone calls from homeowners who are asking some really crazy questions and coming up with some very creative suggestions for me. Here are the two wierdest!

1. I have an air conditioner that is not working. Why don't you come over with your students and fix the unit for me. It will be a great learning experience for them!

2. I just got an estimate from a repair company to recharge my air conditioning system at home. It sounds kind of expensive... Can I come over to the college so you can explain to me how I can do it myself?
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!