Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Economy

<em><span style="font-size:16pt">Buffalo, NY:...  Have not seen this slow of business in 15 years.  I'm keeping busy with routeen Maintence contracts, but when it comes to Service calls,....When I quote a repair price, I get the "Blank Stare" as if I'm out of my tree...:-)  I personally think that everyone is feeling the pinch and people are holding onto their money.  Has anybody felt the tightening of the preverbial "Belt"?</span></em>

<em></em>

<em><span style="font-size:16pt">Mike T.</span></em>

Comments

• Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    You are not alone!

You are definitely not alone!

Over here at the college, I am getting a large number of phone calls from homeowners who are asking some really crazy questions and coming up with some very creative suggestions for me. Here are the two wierdest!

1. I have an air conditioner that is not working. Why don't you come over with your students and fix the unit for me. It will be a great learning experience for them!

2. I just got an estimate from a repair company to recharge my air conditioning system at home. It sounds kind of expensive... Can I come over to the college so you can explain to me how I can do it myself?
This discussion has been closed.