Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thank you all for helping - Alan R. Mercurio

Alan R. Mercurio_3
Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,624
Thank you all for helping Jesse and his family!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks. We had a lot of fun at the benefit seminar held at the Reed Institute and shared a lot of knowledge with each other.

We had 11 wonderful folks register for this event and seven very kind hearted folks that sent a contribution to help the family. Bless you all. Collectively we raised $2,605.00

The winner of the Bacharach Insight combustion analyzer was, Mark Eatherton of Denver Colorado. Mark told me he recently purchased a new analyzer so he has donated this one back to the cause and suggested I auction it off so we can raise more money for the family, what a great guy eh?

The 2nd place winner receives a digital clamp-type ammeter a Victor DM3218 and book on wiring written by George Lanthier. That winner is Michael Jablonski of Mico Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Once again a very special thanks to my friends at the Reed Institute for making their facility available to me for this seminar proving us with a tour and picking up the tab for lunch.

Thanks to the kind folks at Bacharach for donating the Insight combustion analyzer as a grand prize and to George Lanthier for the digital clamp-type ammeter and his book on wiring.

Thank you very much to those of that registered and those of you who sent contributions.

Aaron Clark

Bob Ropke

Garden State Chapter NAOHSM

John Falconi

John R. Ethier

John Walsh

Joseph Waskiewicz

Mark A. Eatherton

Matthew L. Sweeney

Michael J. Brennan

Michael Jablonski

New Haven Chapter of NAOHSM

Robert O’Brien

Thomas H. Doran

Timothy Hilpert

William Hobbie

God Bless you all and if there’s ever anything I can do for any of you? Please don’t ever hesitate to ask. I’ll always do what ever I can to be there for you!

Your friend in the industry,
Alan R. Mercurio

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=408&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.