Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Wierd weather anywhere else?

kpc_75
kpc_75 Member Posts: 37
really.

Comments

• Steve Ebels_3
    Steve Ebels_3 Member Posts: 1,291
    Wierd weather anywhere else?

Overnight temps in the mid 30's here tonight. I don't doubt that I'll hear of some patchy frost tomorrow. A/C calls are few and far between but I expect to have a no heat or two this week. It's July for cryin' out loud!!!

What prompted this was the fact that I just heard the Vitola fire up and no, it's not a DHW call. :(
  • Steamhead (in transit)
    Steamhead (in transit) Member Posts: 6,688
    It was over 100 degrees

in Oklahoma City today, according to my brother. Maybe that's where all the heat went..................

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Ross_7
    Ross_7 Member Posts: 577
    Summer?

I'm with you Steve, the U.P. hasn't exactly been enjoying any real summer weather either. Feels more like Fall.
    Global warming my foot!
  • S Ebels_2
    S Ebels_2 Member Posts: 74
    Hot everywhere but here

My Brother in law lives in Mission Viejo CA and Facebooked a picture to me of his OD thermometer yesterday. It read 100.6*. They live about 10 miles inland from the ocean so it's very unusual for them to be that warm. Who knows? It was 35* here this morning at a quarter to 6.
  • Mitch S._2
    Mitch S._2 Member Posts: 15
    Hot in the summer and cold in the winter.

Check this site out for another view on global warming. http://www.globalwarming.org/
  • GREG LAUER
    GREG LAUER Member Posts: 103
    ploy to make money

Global warming is a joke and a new way to greese palms and fill the pockets of people like Al Gore. I am all for recycling and not filling up landfills as quick as we can but to think we can change God's design we are nuts. It is a cycle period look at the hard evidence not the extremest data. Once this cycle goes back to what we are used to the extremest (if we let them have this sort of power over us) will make us all own 4 cows so they fart and warm the earth back up again. This is the same people that made reclaiming refrigerant mandatory. The hole in the ozone was larger in 1950 than it was when that legislation was past but the doom and gloom crowd screamed loudest now we all have to carry more crap on a roof to get the job done. I am not interested in a spat here the facts are the facts and what we are shown from the media are not true hard facts.
  • jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,337
    Dr. Ray

http://www.vlrc.org/authors/36.html

She left this world much too soon and was one of the common sense people alive during her time.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
    Yep,

they're all out to get you, Greg. :-)
    Retired and loving it.
  • Mark Custis
    Mark Custis Member Posts: 537
    I wish

They, had called it climate change.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
    It was chilly the other day.

My sister-in-law stopped by. This is what she said:

"How could they say there's global warming when it's so chilly outside. None of that is true!"

She's quite the scientist. :-)
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.