Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Kerr Heating Products

Options
lee_7
lee_7 Member Posts: 458
We used to install Kerr (2 to be exact), removed both in less then 6 months. Customers complained about how hot the front panels got and the noise they generated. And yes the ductwork was sized correctly. They just did not like them, so we stopped offering them.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Most know,

I`m Canadian, and always looking for new products.
    I have put-in many Comet 145`s, and these are a great unit(made in Nova Scotia).
    I keep-up as best I can,, but someone (Robt O`Brien?) mentioned awhile ago about a Kerr condensing oil?
    I`m curious, but cannot seem to find anything, any enlightenment?

Dave
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    It's not

available yet but will be very shortly.

http://canmetenergy-canmetenergie.nrcan-rncan.gc.ca/eng/industrial_processes/industrial_energy_systems/publications/200872

And Bob Tonner developed the control!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Unknown
    Options

Nice furnace! Only if came more configurations other than just low boy. I was checkin out there boilers at Hershey, not bad stuff!
  • Paul Fredricks_9
    Paul Fredricks_9 Member Posts: 315
    Options

Boy, there sure were a lot of tubes in that blower compartment. I asked about access to them for cleaning, but didn't get a very clear answer. Have to take a look at the I/O manual when it's available.
  • The Boiler Dr.
    The Boiler Dr. Member Posts: 163
    Options
    Condensing Oil

Dave .. I too am from the "Great White North" and have been interested in Kerr's condensing product line. I do not know much about them but I have had a whole lot of "education" about the Adams Condensing Oil product!!! Contact me directly if you would like some info.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Boiler Guy

I`ve seen you before, and the email "shaw. ca" actually gave you away LOL.
    I have never looked into the Adams line as I only do hydronics, but I`ll take a look.
    Do they have a website?

BTW- Nice to meet ya! ;-)

Dave
This discussion has been closed.