Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Intellydyne

steve_29
steve_29 Member Posts: 185
Yep... they work pretty well.

Comments

• Kevinj_3
    Kevinj_3 Member Posts: 27
    Intellidyne controls

We just had one of our suppliers in to show us a new line they are getting. Does anyone have experience with this Intellidyne delay firing control system?
  • Al Letellier_9
    Al Letellier_9 Member Posts: 929
    intelledyne

Just met the company staff at NAOHSM show in Hershey. Great people and good controls. If you believe their sales pitch, you can save money even over Tekmar....WE have great reps in Maine who do a good job of support and tech knowledge of the units. Hope you have the same where you are.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,556
    They work

just as they claim.With the new 2012 regs around the corner you will see many boiler operating controls with integral indoor and outdoor reset that will make this type of control almost obsolete
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Paul fredricks_15
    Paul fredricks_15 Member Posts: 8

We put them through tests in our our training room and calculated savings. Just as they claimed.

• Good stuff. Going to try there A/C version this summer.
  • Kevin Jahn
    Kevin Jahn Member Posts: 18

Seems to be all positive feedback.

Do you see any savings when installed with Tekmar or building automation? Many of my customers have one or both already in place.

We are mainly commercial / industrial but service some large churches and school systems where there are no energy controls and they want to do something as cheap as possible.

• Not sure yet, but I have a Tekmar here at my house and will be adding one of there controls to my boilers in the near future.
This discussion has been closed.