Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Interesting fax

heard of <A HREF="http://www.wasserproducts.com/"> this make? </A><BR><BR>Dave

Comments

• kpc_75
    kpc_75 Member Posts: 37
    looks

like rebadged stuff... grundfos circ for sure.
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,661
    The Usual Suspects

I wouldn't be surprised if the parts are knock-offs from the Far East. The Germans keep the names on the circ pumps.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,824
    Wasser Prazision

is a German pump company. Been around over 50 years. Not sure if this company is related. it may be someone trying to enter the market as an importer?

Biral, Halm, and speck are some other lesser reconized pump manufacturers that I have seen, they all displayed high efficiency pumps recently at ISH.

www.wasserprazision.com
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Jake_10
    Jake_10 Member Posts: 2
    Wasser Pumps

I've tried that Wasser Products pump. Good quality, and it has a good warranty. Runs nice and quiet, and it was better priced than Grundfos. So I have no complaints.
  • Jake_10
    Jake_10 Member Posts: 2
    Wasser Pump

I've tried that Wasser Products pump. Good quality, and it has a good warranty. Runs nice and quiet, and it was better priced than Grundfos. So I have no complaints.
  • Interesting Jake,

but call me an old die hard for not buying just for price alone.
    Most definitely the warranty is longer, but at what hassle I wonder?
    Had a claim yet?

Dave
  • WoodDoctor
    WoodDoctor Member Posts: 2
    Wasser Pumps

Wasser pumps are Grundfos look-alikes that are MADE IN CHINA. I just received some today. Cant tell the difference visually from the Grundfos, but a sticker on the box clearly states "MADE IN CHINA" which causes me to wonder how they can have a 36 month warranty when there are NO dealers listed on their website. NOT even a phone number or email. As for dependability, I will let you know when I get further reports. As for me, I will probably use Grundfos pumps in the future since they are a known quantity.
  • WoodDoctor
    WoodDoctor Member Posts: 2
    Wasser Pumps

Wasser pumps are Grundfos look-alikes that are MADE IN CHINA. I just received some today. Cant tell the difference visually from the Grundfos, but a sticker on the box clearly states "MADE IN CHINA" which causes me to wonder how they can have a 36 month warranty when there are NO dealers listed on their website. NOT even a phone number or email. As for dependability, I will let you know when I get further reports. As for me, I will probably use Grundfos pumps in the future since they are a known quantity.
This discussion has been closed.