Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

2009 Technician of the Year!

see you are really doing well in the trade keep up the good work.

Comments

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    2009 Technician of the Year!

Congratulations to Steve Vachon! Steve is employed by Lamprey Brothers of North Hampton NH and is the recipient of the first annual NAOHSM Technician of the Year Award!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.

• Congrats Indeed! Well earned!

• Works for a company called Lamprey Bros. in North Hampton, NH.
  • nugs
    nugs Member Posts: 77

Congrats indeed Steve. Very nice to see one of our own in the winners circle.
  • Steve V
    Steve V Member Posts: 6
    Thanks

Thanks to all and everybody involved with the Technician of the year award. I think it is a great way to get some younger people involved with NAOHSM. Hopefully this will be the first of many more to come.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Congratulations,Steve!

You've set the bar quite high!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • R Mannino
    R Mannino Member Posts: 440
    What about

the older or shall I say not so young people that may get involved with NAOHSM? I don't consider myself old, but I'm damn sure not young anymore.
  • Congratulations Steve

I do not know if you attended any of my semonars when I came up to NH, but several techs from Lamprey did attend. A great company congratulations to Steve and to Lamprey Bros.
  • Steve V
    seminars

Tim, Yes I did attend a couple of your seminars in NH. Please inform me of any more coming this way, they are a must see.
  • Robert O'Brien
    How about?

Tim at NAOHSM 2010 in Providence?
  • Robert, I would love

to be there just not so sure if a gas man will be allowed in. Just kidding!

• We need more gas! To get attendance up!
  • Robert O'Brien
    Steve

I'm not surprised you have gas training!
  • Steve V
    gas training

I am definately an oil burner tech. at heart, but at Lamprey we also install and service gas, A/C, geothermal and solar.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Me too!

But being well rounded is the way to go.And that's why education is so important!
  • Henry Roma
    Henry Roma Member Posts: 10

Congrats Steve!! Well done.
  • Steve V
    training

I could'nt agree more.
This discussion has been closed.