Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

NAOHSM 2009 Manufacturer of the Year!

Options
Al Letellier_9
Al Letellier_9 Member Posts: 929
The Becketts are special folks no doubt. And kodus to Rose Marie for her Associate of the Year aware as well. Both truely well deserved.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=522&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    2009 Manufacturer of the Year!

Congratulations to RW Beckett! NAOHSM Manufacturer of the Year! A well deserved honor!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well Deserved!

Indeed! Congrats! Keep the new stuff comin'!
  • Paul Fredricks_9
    Paul Fredricks_9 Member Posts: 315
    Options

Yes, very well deserved.

Great to see everyone in Hershey. Bob, you looked about 10' tall on stage. Good job with the Tech of the year program.

Dan, a little too late Monday night. Made for an interesting Tuesday morning. We'll have to do it again sometime, when I recover.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    That was so much fun, and yes, a little too late. :-)

Kevin Beckett gave a wonderful speech. I loved the way he acknowledged his team and had them all stand. Such wonderful humility.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Options
    What's new at Beckett?

Why the manufacturer of the year? Congrats Beckett!!! But why? Anything revolutionary I'm missing out on? Thanks!
  • Robert O'Brien
    Options
    Cam

It's not given in recognition of any particular product but rather to honor the support the manufacturer gives during the year to NAOHSM,Oil Heat Cares and the industry as a whole. And nobody does more than RW Beckett. Beckett introduced their new solar line as well as a boiler control that includes integral indoor reset and a heat purge cycle,that's pretty revolutionary for an oil burner manufacturer!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Options
    Sweet!

Thanks
  • Unknown
    Options

I think it is the beginning of a lot more to come from Beckett!
  • markl
    markl Member Posts: 8
    Options
    solar

Bob I took the solarhot training class on Thur. very informative. Dan Gretsch is a very informatioal person on solar. And we also logged in for John S. solar webaeair that was good to.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Options
    Thanks,Mark!

I got meet Dan at the NAOHSM show briefly and I agree.
This discussion has been closed.