Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

RW Beckett Solar

Robert O'Brien
Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,556
Beckett introduced a line of solar thermal products at the AREE show in Atlantic City this week.Nice to see an American oilheat manufacturer move in this direction
To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.

Comments

• KBP&H_3
    KBP&H_3 Member Posts: 67
    Solar Oil?

It's interesting to see oil componet companies going toward solar,, doesn't seem to make any sense,, unless they know something we don't...
  • Robert O'Brien
    Why?

Would you say it doesn't make sense?
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Mark Custis
    Mark Custis Member Posts: 537
    I am off to see what Beckett does

I live next door to the company.

I know how, as a company they strive to make this planet a great place to live. Thanks to the Beckett team.

Can I have another "T" shirt?

LOL.

Mark in Sheffield Lake.
  • markl
    markl Member Posts: 8
    rw solar

Looks like they teamed up with Solarhot brand in SC. Very nice system.taking there training class this month in Pa.
  • Robert O'Brien
    markca

Would you mind letting me know how the class went? TIA
  • markl
    solar

Sure will, heres the info you might still be able to get in. We just finalized the place last night. We were looking for a local place that had high sped internet access. We have set the date for May 21st. The training will start at 8:30. It will be held at the Sacramento fire hall. I will send you directions. The training will cost $279.00 and you will recieve a copy of the Polysun4 lite software program. This is the software that created the reports that I sent you. Could you please send me payment for the training to secure your seat and I also will be sending a deposit on the training. We are having a big interest in the training.

Thanks
    Lamar Erdman
    Maximus Solar
    5 Cherry Street
    Sacramento, PA 17968

570-682-2040
  • Robert O'Brien
    markca

Are you giving the class or attending?
  • markl
    class

Will be attending.
This discussion has been closed.