Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

biggest loser - revisited

Options
Mitch_4
Mitch_4 Member Posts: 955
and I cannot access the original thread, so here is my update.

down 18 pounds, and converted a lot to muscle. can actually bike 5 miles, and regularly walk 3-4.

Comments

• Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    Options

Holding steady, fat as hell by my standards.(by comparison to me 5 years ago) Still well over 200# but we walk every night. I do watch the tour de france so that should help. Now I just need to axe the soda...

Tim
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • Rich Kontny_3
    Rich Kontny_3 Member Posts: 562
    Options

• Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,047
    Options
    The Tour

I have a spin bike and I race with them. The mountain stages have about killed me. Can't wait for the time trial. Damn it's today and I'm traveling. I be doing well in the overall if it wasn't for this work thing!
  • Alan(OnVacationInOregon)Forbes
    Options
    After bragging

about how much I can eat without gaining any weight, I can now brag that I weigh more than I ever have in my life. Seems like my body has changed and I've got to start paying attention to what I put on my plate.

So, I have joined the ranks of the overloaded club; my belly jiggles when I brush my teeth and when I sit down, it poofs out. And riding up hills on by bike is getting harder.

The simplest thing for me to do is to stop drinking; simple as far as choosing what to remove from my diet, but a difficult habit to drop. Come dinner time, the first things I think about are beer and wine.
  • joseph annon
    joseph annon Member Posts: 53
    Options

Was 245# at beginning of year down to 220# now working to get to 200#
    I have done it mostly by changing what I eat for breakfast and lunch. Dinners are pretty much the same as before.
    Homemade protein shake with lots of berries some fruit protein powder and tumeric(supposed to change the way your stomach digests) and a handful of spinach. Looks horrible tastes great. For breakfast and I am not hungry until noon or later. The recipe was given to my by my family doctor.
    Lunch cut out the sodas and candy bar. Now I try to have something better than that.
    The other thing I did was leave the table a little hungry two or three days a week.
    Joe Annon

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.