Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A Great Man, RIP Pat Froio

Options
Gentleman:
A Great man has passed. Pat Froio VP of sales of Jomar in Mass died Friday morning after a long battle with cancer.

Pat was a dear friend of mine. He gave my wife and I open credit at Jomar with just a handshake. We couldn't be where we are without his help. Recently, I have also been his nurse-Yes, I hold two licenses. It has been an honor taking care of my friend.

Today, take a minute and call a friend. Hug your kids.

Sincerely,
Dave Mayer Sr.

Comments

• Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Dave, please accept my condolences. I think it’s wonderful that you were able to be there and care for him. Bless you for that.

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • Jim Bennett
    Jim Bennett Member Posts: 607
    Options
    Very sorry,...

for your loss.

Take comfort knowing that caring for him eased his passing and knowing him enriched your lives.

Jim
    Jim Bennett
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Dave,

did the book get there in time?

Sorry for your loss.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Dave Mayer -3 Sons Heating
    Options
    Thanks Dan

He was reading Lost Art earlier this week. He asked me if he could do a connected load loss for a steam job I had, he was always looking for work to do. He was such a great man, "Dave, that sales guy taking care of you?", the next day my salesman, who is never around, calls me with sweatshirts, t-shirts and literature to drop off-he was still trying to run things from his hospital bed.
    Pat was solely responsible for his supplyhouses serving their customers. He changed the industry in this area.
    I will give his daughter's your condolences Monday at the wake. His wife has suffered from Alzheimers for many years, and Pat visited her every day. Not many people knew that.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Quite a guy,

and he left a great legacy. You were there for him, Dave, as he was there for others. Well done.
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.