Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

CYCLOTHERM

Jim_64
Jim_64 Member Posts: 253
just re-posting a ? was wondering if anyone has ever worked on cyclotherm boilers and what there thoughts were on them thanks.

Comments

• dan_64
    dan_64 Member Posts: 10
    boiler

yes i have worked on them.they are made in watertown ny i believe.they are a very reliable well built boiler.you can order them custom to fit your needs i highly recommend them.i am intrested to hear anyone elses experience with them.
  • oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641

i work with a service tech who's father used to work solely on Cyclotherms --what did you need to know
  • seabee570
    seabee570 Member Posts: 89
    cyclotherm

they were used in the navy,we had one at our shore based school. they are built like tanks,and supposed to be very reliable.I do not think they are as well known as other brands
  • dan_64
    oil246gas

was his father out of upstate ny area?where did he work soley on the cyclotherms?he must have done alot of traveling as i was under the impression that most the boilers were installed in ships and alot of them over seas?
  • oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641

tHey had a service company out of long island or queens - he lived in Ardsley ,Westchester county - they worked only on CYclotherm they worked in the tri-state area i think a lot of Industrial sites had them
  • dan_64
    cyclotherm

can anyone else add to this topic??
This discussion has been closed.