Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

prestige excellence boiler installation

jimmac_3
jimmac_3 Member Posts: 1
just installed (in may 25) a embassy combi...87% eff everything under the hood no more exposed pure valve ,expansion tank etc. make for wonderful clean apperance...two baths washer,dishwasher two heating loops easy install white enameled concentric vent and quite a few $$$$ less.it was reccomended by another one here so we tried it very nice unit.itseems to more ready availble from my suppliers as well it will be our go to as well (cosmo gas copper exchanger). just a thought

Comments

• bob eck
    bob eck Member Posts: 930
    prestige excellence boiler installation

I am taking out a 30+ year old oil boiler and going to nat gas.

Going to ge installing a Triangle Tube Prestige Excellence 95% AFUE nat gas boiler with built in indirect.

Old oil system was one zone with two floors of cast iron radiators.

I want to do three heating zones.

First floor will have 5 radiators.
    Second floor will have 4 radiators.
    Third floor will have copper baseboard or if I can get old cast iron radiators.

For first floor looking at running a 1" loop with monoflow tees and running to each radiator in 1/2".

For the second floor doing the same as the first floor.

For the third floor going up and just running through the copper baseboard or two or three radiators and back down to the boiler.

For each zone I was going to use a Grundfos UPS1558FC circulator pumping away from the boiler and expansion tank.

Does this sound ok to you?

Does anyone have pitcuers of a T. T. Prestige Excellence installation that they installed?

Anyone have any trouble with this boiler?

Thanks for you input.

• tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,800
    Best boiler we have ever installed. Reliable and efficient. Can

not ask for more than that. Re: the zones, you might look at the Grundfos VS or Wilo Vs pump and zone valves for your application. Could be good fit.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,556
    This

is a single zone.No problems,great boiler!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Josh_10
    Josh_10 Member Posts: 787

We have a few dozen Prestiges installed and 4 excellences. The Excellence has become a staple since testing a few. They can run 2 showers at the same time without a problem.
This discussion has been closed.