Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Dan Foley!

Dan Foley
Dan Foley Member Posts: 1,260
Thanks, Dan and HR. The guys were teasing Papa pretty good!

We had a lot of fun doing the story. The shoot was done last year. I knew the story was in the pipeline but did not know it ran until I received my issue. - DF

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=262&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
    Dan!

You and Papa are looking great in this month's issue of PHC News. Thanks for always doing such fine work. Papa is quite the cover boy!
    Retired and loving it.
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,830
    I hope

that doesn't go to Papa head and he turns to male modeling :) Great looking work also.

hr
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • I

almost didn't recognize Papa - he cleans up pretty well(G)! Beautifully executed mechanical work - as always.
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,661
    Tell Papi...

...I want his autograph and a shot of Slivovitz.

Good job Dan and crew!!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • great......

Seems like everyone have or get a copy of Phc news except me. I've tried to get on by e-mails, phone even in person at the radiant heat show.... still don't receive it... guess I'm not good enough....
  • I have had the same

proble getting Phc News I have submitted request three times.
  • Brad_27
    Brad_27 Member Posts: 2
    Phc News

I really apologize for the hassle in getting signed up for the magazine...it should not be this difficult. Have you gone onto phcnews.com and signed up via the website? That is really the fastest way. If for some reason that does not work I can fax you a copy of the card in the magazine and you can fill it out and send it back.

Please let me know your thougths and if you would like to contact me please do so at 847-564-1127. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Brad

• same old, same old

Yeap, everytime I tried to get on the Phc website, all I get is the test pattern... gave up on it, again...
  • Brad_27
    Brad_27 Member Posts: 2

Give me a call and we will get it taken care of....847-564-1127

• that was, without a doubt, the nicest looking mech room I've ever seen pictured on a project like that, and we all noticed the relatively small number of pumps in there for the (undoubtedly) number of things you're probably doing with the mechanicals. Keep up the great work dan!
  • Rich L.
    Rich L. Member Posts: 414
    Congrats

to Dan and Papa! Beautiful job guys!
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,399
    Congrats Dan Foley......

Who's Papa? I thought Hemingway passed on years ago? Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • mtfallsmikey
    mtfallsmikey Member Posts: 765
    I've had dreams

Of winning a big lottery, buying a farm, building a dream home, and there's Dan Foley overseeing the mechanical system install!..Great looking job, great article!
  • thanks guys, now I can't...

Thanks guys, now I can't wait to get on hands on the magizine,,, I got ahold of of Brad and faxed my card in and now waiting at the mailbox...
  • Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Yep!

What a shocker. I was all tucked up in bed with my magazines by my side and who should I see but Papa. I didnt recognize him at first. Either he is one of those rare souls who looks better in photographs than in real life, or the photographer did some serious air brushing. Ha! Either way, I know Papa worked his **** off on that project and deserves some recognition. WW

This discussion has been closed.