Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Boston Night Schools (Dan H.)

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
and Marianne and I are looking forward to seeing many of you.

<a href="http://www.heatinghelp.com/shopcart/product.cfm?category=17-209"target="_blank">Dead Men's Steam School</a>

and

<a href="http://www.heatinghelp.com/shopcart/product.cfm?category=17-210"target="_blank">Classic Hydronics</a>

Here's the deal with these. Both Night Schools will be in downtown Boston at the offices of ACCESS. They've got a great space, right near the "T" and I'm working for free (I should be a rapper). We've got a couple of great food sponsors in Tunstall Corp. and Triangle Tube/ Phase III (Thanks!).

Both seminar are all-technical and we'll be done by 8:45. After that, if you'd like to grab a cold one, I'd be happy to wander down the block with you.

I'm doing these two Night Schools because the economy is tough right now, and non-profits are feeling it especially hard. I'm familiar with the two non-profits that will benefit from these Night Schools because my daughter, Colleen, works for one of them, and her soon-to-be-husband, Adam works for the other. Both do an amazing amount of good work with the kids of Massachusetts and they do it with very little funding.

ACCESS, where Adam works, helps poor kids find financial aid to go to college.

The Massachusetts Promise Fellowship, where Colleen works, is a part of Americorp and has offices at Northwestern University. They build leaders.

It seems to me that to secure America's future, what we need are well-educated leaders. Colleen and Adam think the same way and that's why they work with great passion at jobs that don't pay a lot. They see the world in a different way than most. So does Marianne. So do I.

Lots of people are talking about what's wrong. Rather than talk, we'd rather show some action and do what's right. That's why I'm doing these all-technical Night Schools. All the money will go toward educating future American leaders, people who will keep us in the game. That's big-picture stuff.

I hope you'll come to one or both Night Schools. I'll give you lots of good knowledge that you can put to use right away, and you'll be helping some local kids grow.

Sound good? Join us.

Thanks.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• DanHolohan
    bump

Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    And a special gift

for anyone with the testicular fortitude (thanks, John Barba) to show up in Yankee gear! :-)
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Last call for these two.

Looking forward to seeing you!
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan

Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.